Cashier/Customer Service Lead Part-Time
Provide friendly, welcoming, and prompt customer service.
- Available to work days, nights and weekends; up to 28 hours per week
- Experience in retail and/or customer service
- Must possess the math skills necessary to tender change and be able to readily balance cash receipts or troubleshoot errors or discrepancies
- Knowledge of natural and organic products is preferred
- Ring products into correct department with designated keys as appropriate.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Ensure customer purchases are bagged and carry out service provided as needed.
- Attend and participate in department meetings.
- Stay up to date with store policies and products.
- Answer customer questions in a friendly, helpful, timely, and accurate manner.
- Refer unresolved questions or problems to appropriate staff.
- Answer phone as needed
- Assist other departments as assigned in non-cashiering tasks when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Front End Manager and Store Manager.
Part-time employees meeting eligibility requirements qualify for:
- Paid Time Off (vacation/sick pay)
- Employee Discount
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
Fresh and Natural Foods is an equal opportunity employer . We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, unemployment status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status as a veteran, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Part-time