Ways to Protect Yourself This Cold Season!
With cold season approaching one of the best ways to prevent or, at the very least, reduce the severity of colds is to stock up on and supplement additional nutrients to strengthen and support your immune system. Provided below is a list of commonly used herbs that possess antiviral, immune boosting properties which can help minimize the number or severity of colds you may contract.
- Olive Leaf
When looking for a supplement to boost your immunity, you may want to consider an immune support formula that provides a whole blend of nutrients, such as those listed above, to better improve immune function. Listed below are six very popular and effective formulas that are in high demand around this time of season.
- Cold Check – by Terry Naturally
- Immuno-Shield – by Irwin Naturals
- Lifeshield Immunity – by New Chapter
- Kyolic Immune formula 103 – by Wakunaga
- Total Well-Being – by NOW foods
- Wellness Formula – by Source Naturals