Couscous With Curry Chicken Salad
Try this fast and fresh curry chicken salad with couscous. How can you go wrong with an dinner meal that takes 30 minutes to make, is delicious and has so many veggies and flavor? Hope you enjoy!
Adapted from BH&G Magazine 2020
Author: Michelle Hanson
Michelle Hanson, MA, RD, LD is Fresh & Natural Food’s Registered Dietitian. She received a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition and Clinical Dietetics with a minor in Community Health from the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities. She is a registered dietitian and current member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Michelle has been a nutrition consultant for numerous years as well as a nutrition research director at the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities.
Michelle is passionate about food and nutrition and believes in helping people find simple, realistic ways to make healthy eating a part of their everyday lifestyle.
If you are interested in meeting Michelle or have questions for her, you can email her at: email@example.com. She will look forward to meeting you!
- Cook your boneless chicken in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes (check with food thermometer to180 degrees for doneness).
- While chicken is cooking, cook couscous according to package instructions.
- For dressing: In a blender combine green onions, olive oil, the vinegar, honey, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Cover, blend until smooth.
- In a medium bowl toss chicken with curry powder.
- To serve, top couscous with vegetables and chicken mixture. Drizzle with dressing. Season to taste. Serves 4.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 442 Calories, 18g Fat (3g Sat Fat), 446mg Sodium, 43g Carb, 3g Fiber, 26g Protein