Now Trending: Sheet Pan Meals – Mediterranean Halibut
A 425ºF oven does the work for sheet pan meals. These flavorful feasts are made to prep-it and forget- it. Today’s feature is Mediterranean Halibut. Enjoy this easy way to cook!
Other entree suggestions: Chicken, Potatoes and Broccoli; Flank Steak Fajita, Pork and Polenta Cacciatore. For complete how-tos, go to aarp.org/sheetpanmeals
Author: Michelle Hanson
Michelle Hanson, MA, RD, LD is Fresh & Natural Food’s Registered Dietitian. She received a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition and Clinical Dietetics with a minor in Community Health from the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities. She is a registered dietitian and current member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Michelle has been a nutrition consultant for numerous years as well as a nutrition research director at the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities.
Michelle is passionate about food and nutrition and believes in helping people find simple, realistic ways to make healthy eating a part of their everyday lifestyle.
If you are interested in meeting Michelle or have questions for her, you can email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org. She will look forward to meeting you!
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper, folding up edges to make a border.
- Place thawed fish fillets in the center of the sheet pan, round side up. Spread peppers, onion and green beans around the fish.
- Put the seasoning mixture on the veggies and fish, drizzle with oil. Top fillets with orange slices.
- Roast in oven at 425ºF. until fish registers 130ºF.
- Plate fish using spatula and top with parsley. Options: serve with crusty bread.