Scrumptious Baked Turkey Meatballs
If you like ground turkey, here is your chance to make some delicious baked turkey meatballs that can be used in many ways. You might try the meatballs just as is or with spaghetti and sauce or put into a sub sandwhich with melted provolone cheese. Can’t wait to make them again!
Modified Recipe; Brianna Hobbs, foodfanatic.com 2019
Author: Michelle Hanson
Michelle Hanson, MA, RD, LD is Fresh & Natural Food’s Registered Dietitian. She received a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition and Clinical Dietetics with a minor in Community Health from the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities. She is a registered dietitian and current member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Michelle has been a nutrition consultant for numerous years as well as a nutrition research director at the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities.
Michelle is passionate about food and nutrition and believes in helping people find simple, realistic ways to make healthy eating a part of their everyday lifestyle.
If you are interested in meeting Michelle or have questions for her, you can email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org. She will look forward to meeting you!
- Preheat oven to 375º and line baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Add all ingrdients ina large mixing bowl and gently combine.
- Scoop into 1 1/2 T. portions and gently roll into a ball.
- Place the turkey meatbalss on the prepared baking sheet with an inch or so in between).
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip, and then bake for another 6-10 minutes or until they are cooked through. They will reach an internal temperature of 165º and be lightly golden.