Sesame Noodle Salad
I love pasta salads in the summer! This one combines veggies, tofu for protein and a silky sesame based sauce for a delicious cool meal! It is healthy, easy to make and can even be made ahead of time. I like to make a batch and eat them for lunch for a few days.
Amy currently works in our deli contributing to the variety of healthful foods we offer. She graduated with a degree in studio art from Bethel University in 2007, but in her senior year of college, found that her passion was with the art of food. She later used her photography and culinary skills to create a vegan dessert and food blog, Fragrant Vanilla Cake. She is also a cookbook author, of the books Just Vegan Cakes, Fragrant Vanilla Cake: Sweet and Savory and Rawlicious Desserts. She specializes in raw, vegan and vegetarian recipes. Local,fresh and organic food has always been her focus in whatever she creates.
- Preheat the oven to 400F degrees.
- Toss the tofu with the tamari and sesame oil and spread out on the sheet pan. Bake until it is starting to brown and a little crispy at the edges. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions, rinse until cold and drain well.
- Combine the pasta and tofu with the vegetables and sesame seeds in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the sauce and toss with the pasta.
Rate this Recipe