Sheet Pan Roasted Shrimp and Summer Veggies
Summer is here and now spend less time in the kitchen and more time eating roasted shrimp and summer veggies. This recipe only takes 30 minutes and will become one of your favorite go to dishes as it is flavorful and nutritious. You can add a dinner roll if you like, but this dish is great just as is.
Modified recipe, Lisa Grant, food fanatic.com/recipes, June 2020
Author: Michelle Hanson
Michelle Hanson, MA, RD, LD is Fresh & Natural Food’s Registered Dietitian. She received a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition and Clinical Dietetics with a minor in Community Health from the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities. She is a registered dietitian and current member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Michelle has been a nutrition consultant for numerous years as well as a nutrition research director at the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities.
Michelle is passionate about food and nutrition and believes in helping people find simple, realistic ways to make healthy eating a part of their everyday lifestyle.
If you are interested in meeting Michelle or have questions for her, you can email her at: email@example.com. She will look forward to meeting you!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a large sheet pan with Parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, add the shrimp, lime juice, seasoning and cilantro. Mix well and set aside.
- Break or cut the ears of corn into 3 or 4 pieces, if not frozen corn. Add the corn, peppers and zucchini to a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Toss together so that vegetables are well coated.
- Spread the veggies out on the lined sheet pan. Scatter the shrimp on top.
- Put the pan in the oven and roast for 20-25 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and the vegetables are tender. Season as needed. Serve on a large platter or right form the pan if desired.
To limit sodium intake, use a salt substittute instead of the salt.