Tater Tot-Fish Sheet Pan Meal
Here’s another easy weeknight meal to prepare all in one dish. This meal features tater tots, fish, green beans and yellow/red peppers. You can add your favorite spices and enjoy a healthy, quick to prepare meal.
Author: Michelle Hanson
Michelle Hanson, MA, RD, LD is Fresh & Natural Food’s Registered Dietitian. She received a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition and Clinical Dietetics with a minor in Community Health from the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities. She is a registered dietitian and current member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Michelle has been a nutrition consultant for numerous years as well as a nutrition research director at the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities.
Michelle is passionate about food and nutrition and believes in helping people find simple, realistic ways to make healthy eating a part of their everyday lifestyle.
If you are interested in meeting Michelle or have questions for her, you can email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org. She will look forward to meeting you!
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper, folding up edges to make a border.
- Place thawed fish fillets in the center of the sheet pan, round side up. Spread peppers, green beans and tater tots around the fish.
- Put salt, pepper, minced garlic and dill on veggies and fish. Drizzle with oil.
- Roast in oven at 425º until fish registers 130ºF.
- Plate fish using spatula and top with parsley and lemon slices. Enjoy!