Terrific Turkey Chili
It’s cold outside and it may be time for chili. Here’s a very quick and healthy turkey chili recipe that you will want to keep on hand for these not so warm days. I have no doubt you will like it!
Author: Michelle Hanson
Michelle Hanson, MA, RD, LD is Fresh & Natural Food’s Registered Dietitian. She received a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition and Clinical Dietetics with a minor in Community Health from the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities. She is a registered dietitian and current member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Michelle has been a nutrition consultant for numerous years as well as a nutrition research director at the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities.
Michelle is passionate about food and nutrition and believes in helping people find simple, realistic ways to make healthy eating a part of their everyday lifestyle.
If you are interested in meeting Michelle or have questions for her, you can email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org. She will look forward to meeting you!
- Brown ground turkey in pan on medium high.
- Add olive oil, and onion, cook until translucent (2 min).
- Add garlic, cook until fragrant (30 sec).
- Add spices, tomatoes, water and beans and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream and parsley if desired.