Thai Red Curry Brussels Sprouts
It is a tradition in my family to have brussels sprouts at Thanksgiving, but I sometimes like to switch up the recipe to keep it interesting! These Thai Red Curry Brussels Sprouts are flavorful, delicious and healthy plus easy to make! They feature Thai red curry paste for flavor, and coconut milk for a creamy non-dairy sauce. They would be the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving meal, but also just make a great side dish in general!
Amy currently works in our deli contributing to the variety of healthful foods we offer. She graduated with a degree in studio art from Bethel University in 2007, but in her senior year of college, found that her passion was with the art of food. She later used her photography and culinary skills to create a vegan dessert and food blog, Fragrant Vanilla Cake. She is also a cookbook author, of the books Just Vegan Cakes, Fragrant Vanilla Cake: Sweet and Savory and Rawlicious Desserts. She specializes in raw, vegan and vegetarian recipes. Local,fresh and organic food has always been her focus in whatever she creates.
- Preheat the oven to 375F degrees, and oil a sheet pan.
- Toss the brussels sprouts with the sesame oil and a pinch of salt and spread out on a sheet pan.
- Place in the oven and roast for about 30 minutes until tender and starting to brown.
- Meanwhile, combine the curry paste, coconut milk, lime juice, sea salt and garlic in a small pan, and heat until it starts to simmer then turn off.
- When the brussels sprouts have finished cooking, toss them with the sauce, pour into a serving dish, sprinkle with the cashews and serve!
Rate this Recipe
- Heart Healthy
- Side Dish