Vegan White Chocolate Raspberry Cups
Making your own candy for Valentine’s Day makes it even more meaningful! These white chocolate raspberry cups are delicious, and you would never guess they are vegan and dairy free!
Amy currently works in our deli contributing to the variety of healthful foods we offer. She graduated with a degree in studio art from Bethel University in 2007, but in her senior year of college, found that her passion was with the art of food. She later used her photography and culinary skills to create a vegan dessert and food blog, Fragrant Vanilla Cake. She is also a cookbook author, of the books Just Vegan Cakes, Fragrant Vanilla Cake: Sweet and Savory and Rawlicious Desserts. She specializes in raw, vegan and vegetarian recipes. Local,fresh and organic food has always been her focus in whatever she creates.
1. In the top of a double boiler, melt together the cacao butter, coconut butter and cashew butter until they are smooth and blended.
2. Add the maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt and mix well.
3. Pour 1/4 inch thick layer into the bottoms of 6 silicone muffin tins or large PB cup molds
4. Place in the freezer to harden, about 10 minutes.
5. Spoon a tsp of jam over each white chocolate layer in the tins, and pour the remaining white chocolate over the jam to fill the cups.
6. Place in the freezer until the white chocolate has set, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
7. Remove the candy from the tins or molds and enjoy!
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
Rate this Recipe