Tasted Tested Approved Gluten-Free Snacks
My name is Mary Ann, and I have been gluten-free for more than 8 years. Are you newly diagnosed with Celiac disease, gluten intolerant, or feel better not eating wheat and gluten? Fresh and Natural Foods makes it so much easier for you! All of our gluten-free products have a red arrow on the price tag indicating that the product is free of wheat and gluten. I’m going to share with you some of my favorite gluten free products. Most are new to Fresh and Natural and some are old favorites.
- Sch är Honeygrams. It tastes more like a wheat graham cracker than any other I’ve tried. It is mostly crunchy and has a nice, sweet honey flavor.
- Home Free mini crunchy cookies come in 3 varieties: vanilla, chocolate chip, and chocolate chocolate chip. They are delicious. The vanilla cookies taste very similar to Nabisco Nilla Wafers. They are also free of most allergens.
- Glutino bagel chips come in 3 flavors: original, parmesan & garlic and cinnamon & sugar. They taste just as crunchy as wheat bagel chips. The cinnamon & sugar are my favorite. They taste a lot like cinnamon and sugar toast. Yum!
- Inka Corn is a great salty, crunchy, non-gmo snack. Customers say it’s great to add to trail mix.
- Enjoy Life plentils crunchy lentil chips come in 4 flavors: light sea salt, garlic & parmesan, dill & sour cream and margherita pizza. I’ve tried the dill & sour cream and the margherita pizza flavors. Both have great flavor and consistency and are free of the top 8 allergens. (The top 8 allergens are: wheat/gluten, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish, and shellfish.)
- Bops Potato Crisps are available in 2 flavors, sea salt and sour cream & onion. They are crunchy, flavorful and organic!